Friday, August 03, 2007

Back in the swing!

Hello again!

After more than a year I'm back! I'm going to continue to use this space to post interesting finds about our family, new discoveries, links to other researchers, thanks to those who have helped me, etc. But I am also going to be using this blog as a place to discuss other things as well. Chief among these will be issues that I think are important and the goings on in my very own life. Although I'm not writing for this express purpose, perhaps some day someone researching me will stumble across this blog and be thrilled to have such a record... who knows...

Anyway I'm back and I'm hoping that someone out there finds something here worth reading or responding to. I love to share stories and information about our family so please do not hesitate to comment or write me!

No comments: